Pure Meditation Foundation
Pure Meditation Foundation encompasses the aspects of mindfulness and is a first step towards Pure Meditation, a very beautiful and complete Meditation, which enhances life enormously, with greatly increased peace and enjoyment of life.
Pure Meditation Foundation as a practice in its own right stills the body and begins to still the mind, also giving many other benefits, including
- Deep relaxation
- inner peace
- increased confidence
- enhanced creativity
- assistance to balance blood pressure and reduce headaches
- the ability to deal better with stress and challenges
Regular five-week courses are taught in Pure Meditation Foundation, at Stradbrook Road, Blackrock. These are held in the evenings between 7.30pm and 9.15pm. Dates for the next course are Tuesday 18th and 25th April as well as 2nd and 9th May, with the follow-up and final session on 6th June, 2017.
The weekly sessions focus on learning how to sit quietly for minutes at a time, and also include exploration of the following topics:-
- Mindfulness – what is it? How to become more mindful in order to be calmer and more balanced in life.
- Challenges and stresses – how to live life alongside challenges and ways in which to deal better with stress.
- Worries and fears – those with busy minds and worrying thoughts are helped to find ways of reducing these energy sapping experiences.
- Intuition – how to deepen your connection and thus bring a great flow to life!
- Pure Meditation – we look at the benefits of going forward to learn this very deep and life transforming meditation, and how it differs from Pure Meditation Foundation.
Many practical, simple and very effective tools and breaths are taught during the course which greatly help to return to peace in-between meditation times and to build inner strength and harmony.
Each week there is plenty of opportunity to look at what is working together with any questions or difficulties, which can all be addressed in the sessions.
In addition, we practice the meditation together each week in order to build this positive experience, especially helpful for those new to a meditation practice.
Follow-up after the Pure Meditation Foundation Course
The fifth week of the course takes place one month after the four weeks have ended and is the opportunity to refresh and deal with any questions.
Meditation evenings are also provided, free of charge, on an on-going and open-ended basis (open to everyone). These are held on Tuesday and Sunday evenings each week at 8.15pm. If you would like to attend, just get in touch so that I can let you know how the evening is run and to book your place.
Meditation evenings are a great way of sitting quietly and strengthening your practice, as there is a deeper experience when several meditate together.
Total cost of the course is €115 which includes the beautiful meditation book.
You can book here
Alternatively, if you wish to make payment by e-bank transfer, or to pay by cheque, please contact Bernadette on 01 2145 964 or 087 132 8579 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org